Hebden Therapy Centre
9 Wragley House
My classes, workshops and some 1:1 sessions take place here.
- Coming from town over Bridge Gate take the first right into Valley Road.
- To your left is the carpark which is used for the market on Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- There is a parade of shops including Marcos cafe, chiropractors, dog rescue charity shop on the right.
- To the right of the charity shop is a door way which takes you into the Hebden Therapy Centre which is up on the 2nd floor.
- There are posters on the door so you should spot it.
- Lift access is available.
I give 1:1 sessions here on Tuesday mornings, Friday afternoons and some Saturdays.
- The space is above La Perla Italian restaurant.
- To the right of the entrance door is a buzzer where you’ll find my name.
- Once in, go up to the first floor and find another door with buzzer where again you’ll find my name.
- Once through this door turn left & straight ahead is door 2 which is where I work.
Hebden Bridge Acupuncture Centre
2nd Floor Dunkley House
9-11 Albert Street
I give 1:1 sessions here on Wednesdays.
- The Hebden Bridge Acupuncture Centre is situated in the heart of Hebden Bridge at Dunkley House on Albert Street. The Centre is up on the 2nd floor. Please press the buzzer at the top of the stairs to gain entry.
- Both Centres are a 2 minute walk from the main street with regular bus services from all of Calderdale from Halifax (7 miles), Todmorden (4 miles), Bacup (10 miles), Rochdale (13 miles) and Burnley (14 miles).
- Hebden Bridge Railway Station is a short walk away or reached by a regular minibus service. There is some free parking on the main streets in the town centre and ample pay and display parking – 40p per hour.